We are a multidisciplinary referral centre based in Ringwood, Hampshire, offering a wide range of specialist veterinary services. We have recognised specialists in the fields of anaesthesia, cardiology, dermatology, internal medicine, oncology, neurology, orthopaedics, diagnostic imaging, spinal surgery, soft tissue surgery. We also have an animal rehabilitation team.
Our advanced facilities and leading equipment enable our specialists to offer the highest standard of veterinary care from admission through to discharge. Close to neighbouring towns such as Bournemouth, Southampton and Salisbury, our expertise and support have extended to patients right across the UK. Based on the edge of the New Forest close to the A31, our idyllic location and modern facilities allow for calm setting for us to deliver the very best in patient care.
Our equipment and facilities include:
• 1.5 Tesla Hallmarq MR scanner
• Siemens Somatom Perspective CT scanner, including cardiac gating software
• Two ultrasound suites with a Samsung RS80 Evo and Samsung RS-80 with prestige
• Two radiography units: Direct digital radiography suite (Philips Digital Diagnostic ceiling mounted X-ray tube working with Canon CXDI) and a portable Fuji FDR NanoX-ray machine
• Two fluoroscopy units Philips BV Pulsera 9”mobile C-arm predominantly used for interventional radiology (in conjunction with our Medicine and Cardiology departments), and a Hologic Insight 2 Mini C-arm, used by the Orthopaedic surgery team.
Arranging a referral is easy. We provide a seamless referral service to ensure patients receive the very best care whilst with us. Our disciplines collaborate with each other to achieve the very best standard of care to our patients.
Our leading specialist-led team also offer a multitude of regular CPD events with the intention of sharing expertise and knowledge.
To be informed of our latest program once released, please sign up to our mailing list.