Or you can either:
- Phone our direct referral line on 01245 485615
- Fax a referral form on 01425 480849 (see buttons below)
- Email a referral form to firstname.lastname@example.org (see buttons below)
- Post a referral form to: (see buttons below)
Southern Counties Veterinary Specialists LLP
Unit 6, Forest Corner Farm
Should you require a referral form, either download it from the buttons below or telephone the reception staff who can send one by fax or post.
Referral forms should be accompanied by a full medical history, including laboratory results and radiographs if possible. This may be done online, email, fax or post.
On receipt of the referral form, the referral department will contact your client directly to arrange an appointment. They will also inform you, the referring veterinary surgeon, of the arranged appointment by email or telephone.
Reading X-Rays and ECGs
Our specialists are happy to receive these for interpretation. Please complete the appropriate form (see buttons below) and enclose together by post or email. We offer several levels of service at the following prices:
- Interpretation of radiographs (use Form IM1)
- Interpretation of ECGs (use Form IM2)
Please note that, as ultrasound is such a dynamic procedure, we are unable to report on individual ultrasound images or videos.