Evening events start at 7:15pm with a free buffet supper, followed by the talk at 8:00pm. We usually finish about 10:00pm.
How do we keep it hip? A guide to total hip replacement for the practitioner
Speaker: Juan M. Marti LV, Cert SAO, MVM, DipACVS, DipECVS, MRCVS. American and European Specialist in Small Animal Surgery
- 04/09/19 - Mercure White Hart Hotel, 1 St John's St, Salisbury, SP1 2SD Book now
- 12/09/19 - Village Hotel, Deansleigh Rd, Bournemouth, BH7 7DZ Book now
- 18/09/19 - Solent Hotel and Spa, Rookery Ave, Whitely, Fareham, PO15 7AJ Book now
Dermatology talk - Title to be confirmed
Speaker: Filippo De Bellis DVM, CertVD, DipECVD, MRCVS. RCVS and European Specialist in Veterinary Dermatology
- 08/10/19 - Mercure White Hart Hotel, 1 St John's St, Salisbury, SP1 2SD Book now
- 12/11/19 - Village Hotel, Deansleigh Rd, Bournemouth, BH7 7DZ Book now
- 03/12/19 - Solent Hotel and Spa, Rookery Ave, Whitely, Fareham, PO15 7AJ Book now
Safety in anaesthesia - averting mishaps in practice
Speaker: Adam Auckburally BVSc, Cert VA, DipECVAA, PGCAP, FHEA, MRCVS. European and RCVS Recognised Specialist in Veterinary Anaesthesia & Analgesia
- 06/11/19 - Mercure White Hart Hotel, 1 St John's St, Salisbury, SP1 2SD Book now
- 21/11/19 - Village Hotel, Deansleigh Rd, Bournemouth, BH7 7DZ Book now
- 27/11/19 - Solent Hotel and Spa, Rookery Ave, Whitely, Fareham, PO15 7AJ Book now
This is a practical echocardiography course for GP vets wanting to improve their basic cardiac ultrasound skills. Groups are limited to 4 delegates. The course is run by the cardiology department at Southern Counties. Each session comprises a brief lecture followed by two sessions of one-to-one echocardiography training. Delegates will be tutored by a specialist cardiologist and/or cardiology resident.
Cost: £250 + booking fee & VAT
Delegates are encouraged to bring their own dog if possible. CPD certificates will be provided.
Registration and buffet lunch 13:30 - 14:00
Echocardiography lecture 14:00 – 14:45
Echocardiography training (session 1) 14:45 – 15:45
Break 15:45 - 16:00
Echocardiography training (session 2) 16:00 - 17:00
- Wednesday 26th June FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 10th July Book now
- Wednesday 14th August Book now
- Wednesday 4th September FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 16th October FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 13th November Book now
- Wednesday 11th December Book now
This event is sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim for delegates working at IVC-practices. Contact Conrad Deakin (firstname.lastname@example.org) before booking for further information.